A dashboard is a user interface that organizes and presents information in a way that is easy to read. Dashboard is likely to be interactive. It’s a product that aims to integrate information from multiple components into a unified display. It’s a reporting solution which can be built in no time Dashboards often provide at-a-glance views of KPIs (Key performance indicators) relevant to a particular objective or business process.
E2E team is proficient at creating following dashboards:
E2E dashboards contain the following components
- Perspectives –high level groupings of strategic areas
- Objectives – phrases pulled from a strategy plan
- Measures – Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Spotlight Indicators – red or green symbols that provide an at-a-glance view of a measure’s performance.
- Shows combined reports
- Report can be generated specific to a requirement
- Additional information can be viewed
- Can be customized as per requirements
E2E helps build Dashboards as custom solutions , through Confirmit or in MsExcel. These are quick reporting solutions which add value to the data insights and top line reports