Data validation is one of the key processes undertaken before analyzing the data. The data validation is written to check the data inconsistencies, bad responses, outliers, missing data and logic of the questionnaire. The team works in all formats of data for implementing the data validation activity.
The edits are written using various tools like
The team also writes data editing macros for tracking studies to give faster results E2E ensures to follow the below process
- As a process E2E ensures to run the data validation script once the soft launch data is collected.
- In a large, complex, multi-country study the team ensures to run the data validation twice before a full launch of the project
E2E has a large team with strong capability in data tabulation and analysis. The team has a strong experience in processing single or multi country tables, weighted and un-weighted tables, merging of multiple segments and performing desired analysis. The team supports the client in defining the tab and banner specification. The team scripts the data analysis through various known platforms
The key features of the team expertise in data analysis are
- Working on all formats of the raw data file
- Creating the tabs on the interim data to see if the numbers in each bucket are falling evenly as desired
- Defining banner and tab specifications
- Analyzing the data as per client standards
- Analyzing and tabulating data coming from multiple sources
- Working on complex trackers which span across multi - country
- Creating Macros for tracker jobs to improvize the turnaround time
- Writing complex weighting algorithms
- Recommending weighting techniques
The team can also support in building statistical models, algorithms or methodology to specific projects.
The team can support merging of different layouts into a single layout and creation of files in the desired format.